Monday, July 8, 2013

Reviews VH Essentials BV Treatment Vaginal Inserts, Homeopathic Time-release, 6 Count

I was given antibiotics then a one dose to prevent a yeast infection since the antibiotic eats ALL the bacteria. I had to use 2 boxes which is safe for first time users if needed. I bought the pills too. I am taking probiotics and the VH Essentials BV Treatment Vaginal Inserts to keep the "V" in check.
Buy VH essentials BV Treatment Homeopathic Time-Release Vaginal Insert with free shipping
I am writing this for all of the women who suffer from this condition. I use this product in the recent past and it has alleviated and or from my observation eradicated the symptoms of BV. I only used half a pill for three nights and even after intercourse no symptoms persisted. Chlorella and spirulina (to reduce acidity & purify blood) have also been staples in my daily regimen as well.
  • vH essential Homeopathic BV ( Bacterial Vaginosis) treatment works homeopathically to help relieve the most bothersome BV symptoms - unpleasant odor and discharge
  • Twice as common as vaginal yeast infections, Bacterial Vaginosis is an imbalance in the vaginal flora where: unhealthy, anaerobic bacteria increase; protective lactobacillus bacteria decrease; embarrassing symptoms result
  • An over the counter solution widely available for BV
  • Time release vaginal tablets don't melt and leak like other messy, vaginal treatments
  • 6 vaginal tablets / 6 day treatment
During intercourse I've found another use for the coconut oil to be my go to for lubricant when and if needed. No irritation or side effects plus it smells and tastes great + I pop in a half an insert few hours before sex and bam no symptoms. If anything changes i will def update accordingly. Good luck ladies, it worked for me and hope it works for you bc this can be a pain!

I take EVERY preventative measure (showering after sex, stopped using tampons, stopped using soaps and douches, etc) and still it would come back. I made the mistake of using this VH Essentials BV Treatment Vaginal Inserts product while on my period (being used to the antibiotic cream) and it wasn't as effective.

I've taken 3 doses so far, and it seems to be working great! I was worried that I would have a reaction, as I am extremely sensitive in that area, but no side effects. You will need nothing else after this product,stop taking pills and other things that you need to constantly stay on .This is the answer to all of the female problems. You will not be so happy after one use.

Bottom line: Give this VH Essentials BV Treatment Vaginal Inserts a try!! Its an alternative to pumping your body with antibiotics and its worth every penny! Find this VH Essentials BV Treatment Vaginal Inserts, Homeopathic Time-release, 6 Count  at amazon for lowest price. Copy and paste this link to your browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment